Sunday, July 29, 2012

Court's public access site is limited

I'm surprised I haven't heard more complaints about this:  The Macomb County Circuit Court website, Courtview, can only be used with Internet Explorer, not Apple Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Although I have Internet Explorer at work, it can be frustrating to check on cases when I'm at home, where I have Safari. It's also a little inconvenient at work, where I have both Explorer and Firefox but prefer Firefox.
Court Administrator Jennifer Phillips said it's due to some technical issue.
I think this public access site should be made available through more than a single browser.
If you have an opinion, comment here or email me at jamie.cook@macombdaily.com. Or let Clerk Carmella Sabaugh know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home